Cordless Cable Cutter Kit, 18V Li-Ion
- Item# 6CCJ0
- Mfr. Model# ESG45L11
- Catalog Page# 888
- UNSPSC# 23171604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Cable Cutter Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Capacity/Material 1590 MCM, (Falcon 54/19) ACSR, 5/8" Guy Strand, 1/2" EHS Guy Strand, 5/8" Ground Rod, 1/2" Rebar (SCH 60), 5/8" Wire Rope, 1500 MCM Copper and Aluminum Cable, Soft Steel
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 16-5/8"
- Tool Weight 13 lb.
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Included 6CCJ4
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CCJ4
- Features Designed Specifically to Cut ACSR, Guy Strand and Ground Rods, LED Light Provides the Operator with The Battery Charge and Tool Maintenance Status, One Trigger Controls All Tool Functions, Cutting Head Rotates 350 Degrees
- Includes (2) 18V Batteries, Battery Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.