Cable Puller, 8000 lb, 120V, w/Force Gauge
- Item# 15X788
- Mfr. Model# 08000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111712
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cable Puller
- Pulling Force (Lb.) 8000
- Cable Capacity 4 x 500mcm Copper Cables, 800 ft. w/(3) 90 deg. Bends, 3 x 1000mcm Copper Cables, 750 ft. w/(4) 90 deg. Bends, 4 x 750mcm Copper Cables, 1200 ft. w/(2) 90 deg. Bends
- Motor One Speed High Torque
- Voltage 120
- Amps 20
- Features Pulling Speed Range: 9 fpm At 2000 lbs. to 6 fpm At 8000 lbs.
- Function For Cable Pulling
- Use With 7/8" dia. (22.2mm) Double-Braided Polyester Composite Rated at 32,000 lbs. (142kN) min. Breaking Strength
- Includes Force Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.