K-Sun® LabelShop Label Printer
- Item# 6NPL4
- Mfr. Model# 2020LSTB
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Label Printer
- Printer Series K-Sun(R) LabelShop
- Max. Tape Width 1"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone or PC Printing
- Printer Display LCD
- Font Range 6 to 48
- Color Printing Capability Multi-Color
- Printhead Resolution 180 dpi
- Printer Power Options AA Batteries
- Printer Connectivity USB
- Application Industrial, Electrical, Safety, Lab, Medical, Environmental, Educational, Office, Business and Home
- Printing Software Compatibility MaxiLabel(R)
- Printer Weight 1.70 lb.
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Features Barcode Formats, Symbols, 4 Language Prompts, Eco Design and Peel Guard
- Includes A/C Adapter, 1" Black on White Adhesive Label Cartridge, Manual, Quick Start Guide, Tape Liner Cutting Tool, Wrist Strap, and (6) AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: China, Japan and South Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.