Wide Mouth Cylindrical Medicine Cup, Plastic, 59mL, Clear, 1150 PK
- Item # 3TWJ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 02102A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41104116
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Medicine Cup
- Labware Capacity - English 2 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 59mL
- Mouth Wide
- Bottle/Jar Shape Cylindrical
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polypropylene
- Includes Closure No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned None
- Labware Clarity Translucent
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 2 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 59mL
- Labware Depth - English 1.875"
- Labware Width - English 1.875"
- Diameter 2"
- Graduation Subdivisions 5mL/ 1/8 oz.
- Graduation Range 5 to 60mL/ 1/8 to 2 oz.
- Labware Height - English 1.875"
- Labware Height - Metric 47.6mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 32HL51MEDLINE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.