Outlet Strip, 6 Outlets, 15.0 Max. Amps, 2 ft. 9" Cord Length
- Item # 5HN14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5HN14
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Outlet Strip
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 2 ft. 9"
- Number of Power Switches 1
- Power Indicator Yes
- Number of Outlet Rows 1
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Number of Transformer Outlets 0
- Voltage 125
- Outlet Center Distance 1-1/8"
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Length 10-7/64"
- Width 1-31/32"
- Height 1-13/64"
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Power Strips Straight, No Swivel
- Standards cULus
- Item Outlet Strip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.