Thermoplastic Resin Flat Handle Utility Cart, 300 lb. Load Capacity, Number of Shelves: 3
- Item # 4HRP8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WT34GY
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E0307
- UNSPSC # 24101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Utility Cart Item Flat Handle Utility Cart
- Load Capacity 300 lb.
- Load Capacity Range 0 lb. to 499 lb.
- Shelf Material Thermoplastic Resin
- Shelf Length 24"
- Shelf Width 18"
- Leg Material High Density Polyethylene
- Shelf Color Gray
- Leg Color Gray
- Overall Length 24"
- Overall Width 18"
- Top Shelf Height 34"
- Number of Shelves 3
- Caster Dia. 4"
- Caster Type (2) Swivel, (2) Swivel with Brake
- Caster Material Polyurethane
- Capacity per Shelf 100
- Distance Between Shelves 34"
- Distance Between Top and Middle Shelf 9-1/2"
- Distance Between Middle and Bottom Shelf 16-1/2"
- Lip Height 1/4"
- Adjustable Increments 8" to 16-1/2"
- Cart Shelf Style Lipped
- Handle Included Yes
- Non-Marking No
- Electrical Included No
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.