Slip Fixed Renewable Combination Drill Bushing, 1/2", I.D. 1", O.D., 1/2": Drill Size
- Item # 11N502
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SF6428LK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G8655
- UNSPSC # 31171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed to guide, position, and support the cutting tool in a metalworking jig, this bushing keeps the drill from wandering/bending and increases chip clearance. Use it for applications that require multiple operations and frequent changes. Secure it with a lock screw, available separately, and use with a liner mounted inside the jig.
- Item Drill Bushing
- Bushing Type Slip Fixed Renewable Combination
- Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Outside Dia. 1"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance .0001-+.0005"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance -0.0002"
- Concentricity Tolerance .0003" T.I.R. Max
- Overall Length 1-3/4"
- Material 52100 Thru Hardened
- Finish Steel
- Drill Size 1/2"
- Hardness RC 62-64
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions