Slip Fixed Renewable Combination Thin Wall Drill Bushing, 10.1mm, I.D. 5/8", O.D., 10.10mm: Drill Si
- Item # 11M333
- Mfr. Model # SFT4020KB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G8728
- UNSPSC # 31171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Designed to guide, position, and support the cutting tool in a metalworking jig, this bushing keeps the drill from wandering/bending and increases chip clearance. Use it for applications that require multiple operations and frequent changes. Secure it with a lock screw, available separately, and use with a liner mounted inside the jig.
- Item Drill Bushing
- Bushing Type Slip Fixed Renewable Combination Thin Wall
- Inside Dia. 10.1mm
- Outside Dia. 5/8"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance .0001-+.0005"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance -0.0002"
- Concentricity Tolerance .0005" T.I.R. Max
- Overall Length 1-1/4"
- Material 52100 Thru Hardened
- Finish Steel
- Drill Size 10.10mm
- Hardness RC 62-64
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions