Slip Fixed Renewable Combination Drill Bushing, 3/16", I.D. 1/2", O.D., 3/16": Drill Size
- Item # 11J274
- Mfr. Model # SF3212FT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G8631
- UNSPSC # 31171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Designed to guide, position, and support the cutting tool in a metalworking jig, this bushing keeps the drill from wandering/bending and increases chip clearance. Use it for applications that require multiple operations and frequent changes. Secure it with a lock screw, available separately, and use with a liner mounted inside the jig.
- Item Drill Bushing
- Bushing Type Slip Fixed Renewable Combination
- Inside Dia. 3/16"
- Outside Dia. 1/2"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance .0001-+.0004"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance -0.0002"
- Concentricity Tolerance .0003" T.I.R. Max
- Overall Length 3/4"
- Material 52100 Thru Hardened
- Finish Steel
- Drill Size 3/16"
- Hardness RC 62-64
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions