Sheet Stock, PTFE, 48"L x 48"W x 0.750" Thick, 500 Max. Temp. (F), White
- Item # 30GA35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G15-.75F-48X48
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30102515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sheet Stock
- Plastic Grouping Sheet Stock
- Plastic Material PTFE
- Plastic Thickness 0.750"
- Plastic Width 48"
- Plastic Length 48"
- Plastic Color White
- Max. Temp. (F) 500
- Min. Temp. (F) -400
- Plastic Properties Abrasion Resistant,Chemical/Corrosion Resistant,Electrical Applications,FDA Approved,Flame Retardant,Impact Resistant,Moisture Resistant,Non-Friction Surface,Oil Resistant,UV Tolerant,Wear Material
- Material Type Standard Grade
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.075"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.250"
- Length Tolerance +/-0.500"
- Operating Temp. Range -400 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Tensile Strength 1500 psi
- Impact Strength 3 ft.-lb./sq. in.
- Standards AMS 3652, MIL-P-22241
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22JM16POLYMERSHAPES
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.