Radiation Survey Meter,Digital,NIST
- Item # 5DPN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5DPN6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111929
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Radiation Survey Meter
- Operating Range 0.001 (1uR) to 100 mR/hr, 0.01 to 1000 uSv/hr, 0 to 350,000 CPM, 0 to 5000 CPS, 1 to 9,999,000 Counts Total/ Timer
- Gamma Radiation Range 1000 CPM/mR/hr (referenced to Cs-137)
- Alpha Energy Sensitivity From 2.5 MeV
- Beta Energy Sensitivity From 50 keV
- Gamma and X-ray Energy Sensitivity From 10 KeV
- Accuracy +/-10% Typical, +/-15% Maximum
- Display Digital
- Display Units Counts per Minute (CPM) or mR/hr, or Accumulated Counts
- Powered By 9V Battery
- Battery Life 2000 hrs
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.