Polyethylene Raised Handle Utility Cart, 400 lb. Load Capacity, Number of Shelves: 2
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Utility Cart Item Raised Handle Utility Cart
- Load Capacity 400 lb.
- Load Capacity Range 0 lb. to 499 lb.
- Shelf Material Polyethylene
- Shelf Length 32"
- Shelf Width 22"
- Leg Material Polyethylene
- Shelf Color Gray
- Leg Color Gray
- Overall Length 45-5/8"
- Overall Width 24"
- Top Shelf Height 34-3/4"
- Number of Shelves 2
- Caster Dia. 5"
- Caster Type (2) Rigid, (2) Swivel with Brake
- Caster Material Polyurethane
- Capacity per Shelf 200 lb.
- Distance Between Shelves 21-5/8"
- Lip Height 2-1/2"
- Includes Cup Holder and Tool Holder
- Caster Width 1"
- Handle Height 35"
- Cart Shelf Style Lipped/Flush Combination
- Handle Included Yes
- Non-Marking No
- Electrical Included No
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5YM99GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.