PVC MNPT x Comp. Ball Valve, Long, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 3CGU6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PVC 657-4M6CJ-F
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This ball valve features PVC construction. PVC, also known as polyvinyl chloride, is a synthetic plastic polymer with a rigid structure. PVC resists corrosion and most chemicals.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material PVC
- Body Style Angle
- General Connection Type Male NPT
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Connection Type MNPT x Comp.
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 125 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ball Material PVC
- Seat Material Viton
- Stem Type Self-Lubricating
- Handle Type Long
- Handle Material PVC
- Stem Material PVC
- Body Seal Material FPM
- Features Multiple Configurations
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Plastic
- Standards NSF STD 51
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?