1-1/2" Stainless Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Not Graded, 1/4"-20 Dia/Thread Size, 100 PK
- Item # 2HA49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3225020150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
The hex head cap screw is a common fastener in construction and machine assembly. The screw head is designed to fit ratchet or spanner torque wrenches for tightening to exact specifications. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance.These screws are manufactured with nylon, which offers resistance to vibration, corrosion, and chemicals resistance. It also features excellent dielectric properties.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Stainless Steel
- Material Grade Not Graded
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards DIN 933
- Head Type Slotted Hex
- Min. Thread Length 3/4"
- Head Height 3/16"
- Head Width 7/16"
- Tensile Strength 200 psi
- Rockwell Hardness M61
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4AGP4GRAINGER APPROVED