Nickel-Plated Brass BSPP x BSPP Ball Valve, Lever, 1-1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 3TPR6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XBVG4-1.1/4C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Made from an alloy of copper and zinc, this brass valve offers malleability and corrosion resistance, with added durability. Brass is stronger and harder than copper, yet more malleable than steel and iron, allowing the valve to resist cracking. It can withstand extremely high temperatures, and will not rust.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Nickel-Plated Brass
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type BSPP
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type BSPP x BSPP
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 435 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?