Lead-Free Nickel Plated Brass FNPT x FNPT Mini Ball Valve, Wedge, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 38EF95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CBV-50NL
- Catalog Page # 2922
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Ball Valve
- Body Material Lead-Free Nickel Plated Brass
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 450 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 370 Degrees F
- Ball Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Wedge
- Handle Material Polycarbonate
- Stem Material Brass
- Features Compact, Wedge Handle, Panel-Mountable, Lead-Free
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards MSS SP-110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.