Iron Side Beam Bracket, Malleable Iron
- Item # 4HYL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0500088448
- Catalog Page # 2823
- UNSPSC # 31162905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Beam Bracket
- Type Iron Side
- Rod Size 5/8"
- Max. Load (Lb.) 760 w/Lag Screw, 2160 w/Bolt to Steel
- Material Malleable Iron
- Length (In.) 2-3/16
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features For Attachment To Steel Or Wooden Beams
- Standards A-A-1192A (Type 34), WW-H-171-E (Type 35), ANSI/MSS SP-69, and MSS SP-58 (Type 34). UL, ULC Listed and FM Approved for 3/8" for use on wooden and steel beams and 1/2" for use on steel beams.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.