Horizontal Rod Hanger for Steel, 1/4"-20 Screw Size, 3/8-16 Rod Size, Zinc Plated, 50 PK
- Item # 2GE58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2GE58
- Catalog Page # 2204
- UNSPSC # 31162306
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rod Hanger
- Material Application Steel
- Rod Hanger Type Horizontal
- Anchor Material Steel
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Screw Size 1/4"-20
- Shank Length 1"
- Rod Size - Hangers 3/8"-16
- Head Dia. 1/2"
- Max. Load Capacity (Lb.) 20 and 18 Gage-1550 Lbs., 16 and 14 Gage-1775 Lbs., 12 Gage-2050 Lbs., 3/16"-3850 Lbs.
- Drill Size 0.036" (20 Ga.) to 0.188" (3/16")
- Point Type #3
- Application For Installation in Minimum ASTM A 36 Steel Purlins
- Use With 2GE67
- Meets/Exceeds Screw Body AISI 1022, Coupling AISI 1018-1022
- Includes Nuts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 54PD68Horizontal Horizontal Rod Hanger Anchor for Steel, 1/4-20 Screw Size, 3/8" Rod Size, Zinc Plated, 25DEWALT ENGINEERED BY POWERS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.