Headless Press Fit Drill Bushing, 5/8", I.D. 3/4", O.D., 5/8": Drill Size
- Item # 11G023
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SP00007417
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G4664
- UNSPSC # 31171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
For light drilling operations where the top of the bushing must be flush with the jig plate, this bushing keeps your drill from wandering/bending and increases chip clearance. It's designed to guide, position, and support the cutting tool in a metalworking jig. The chamfered end allows easy press-fit flush with the jig plate.
- Item Drill Bushing
- Bushing Type Headless Press Fit
- Inside Dia. 5/8"
- Outside Dia. 3/4"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance .0001-+.0005"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0.0015 - +0.0018"
- Concentricity Tolerance .0005" T.I.R. Max
- Overall Length 3/8"
- Material 52100 Thru Hardened
- Finish Steel
- Drill Size 5/8"
- Hardness RC 62-64
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions