Head Press Fit Drill Bushing, 5/16", I.D. 1/2", O.D., 5/16": Drill Size
- Item # 11R891
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H3216IM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G2766
- UNSPSC # 31171603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
For extreme drilling pressure applications, this bushing can be used in metalworking jigs to guide, position, and support the cutting tool. It keeps the drill from wandering/bending and provides increased chip clearance. The head prevents the bushing from being pushed through the jig. The length is measured under the head.
- Item Drill Bushing
- Bushing Type Head Press Fit
- Inside Dia. 5/16"
- Outside Dia. 1/2"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance +.0001- +.0005"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0.0017 - +0.0014"
- Concentricity Tolerance .0003" T.I.R. Max
- Overall Length 1"
- Material 52100 Thru Hardened
- Finish STEEL
- Drill Size 5/16"
- Hardness RC 62-64
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions