3" Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 9, 1/4"-20 Dia/Thread Size, 25 PK
- Item # 1WEG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 611042-PG
- Catalog Page # 2060
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These screws are manufactured with alloy steel, which contains elements to help the screws become more responsive to heat and mechanical treatments. Grade 9 screws are manufactured with a high-grade, AISI 8640H alloy.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 9
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Fastener Length 3"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.2.1
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 3/4"
- Head Height 3/16"
- Head Width 7/16"
- Proof Load 150,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 180,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C38 to C42
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions