1-3/4" Steel Hex Flange Bolt, Grade 8, Plain Finish, 1/2"-13 Dia/Thread Size, 3 PK
- Item # 1KYX9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1KYX9
- Catalog Page # 2110
- UNSPSC # 31161620
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Hex head cap screws are typically used to create a bolted joint, in which a threaded shaft exactly fits a corresponding tapped hole or nut. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance. Grade 8 screws provide high tensile strength.
- Item Flange Bolt
- System of Measurement Inch
- Flange Bolt Type Flange Bolt
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Head Type - Bolts Hex Flange
- Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards IFI-111
- Dia./Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/4"
- Head Height 1/2"
- Head Width 3/4"
- Flange Dia. 1"
- Proof Load 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C25
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions