Galvanized Malleable Iron Reducing Tee, 4" x 4" x 3" Pipe Size, FNPT Connection Type
- Item # 5PAN9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5PAN9
- Catalog Page # 2768
- UNSPSC # 40142319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reducing Tee
- Pipe Fitting Material Galvanized Malleable Iron
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 300
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 4" x 4" x 3"
- Fitting Connection Type FNPT
- Standards ASTM A-197, ASTM A47, ASME B16.3 and B16.4, UL Listed, FM Approved
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi @ 150 Degrees F WOG
- Saturated Steam Pressure 300 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5XTJ8GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5XTJ9GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5XTK0GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5XTJ6GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAK2GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAK4GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAK5GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAK6GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 29JD17ANVIL
Item # 5PAK1GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAK7GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5XTJ7GRAINGER APPROVED
Item # 5PAU0GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.