Galvanized Malleable Iron Reducer Coupling, 1/2" x 1/4" Pipe Size, FNPT Connection Type
- Item # 5P929
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5P929
- Catalog Page # 2762
- UNSPSC # 40142321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reducer Coupling
- Pipe Fitting Material Galvanized Malleable Iron
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 150
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2" x 1/4"
- Fitting Connection Type FNPT
- Standards ASTM A-197, ASTM A47, ASME B16.3 and B16.4, UL Listed, FM Approved, NSF-61 and AB1953 Listed
- Max. Pressure 300 psi @ 150 Degrees F WOG
- Saturated Steam Pressure 150 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.