Foil Roll, 100 ft. Length, 4" Width, 0.007" Thickness
- Item # 4UGV4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4UGV4
- Catalog Page # 2183
- UNSPSC # 11101715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This copper foil will form a corrosion-resistant green patina over time. It features a plain finish and soft temper, and is commonly used in heat exchangers, fin stock, metal stampings, transformers, printed circuit boards, arts, crafts and construction.
- Item Foil Roll
- Material Copper
- Alloy Type 110
- Thickness 0.007"
- Width 4"
- Length 100 ft.
- Finish Plain
- Temper Soft
- Thickness Tolerance +/- 0.100"
- Width Tolerance +/- 0.010"
- Length Tolerance +/- 0.100"
- Typical Tensile Strength 26,000 psi
- Typical Yield Strength 8,000 psi
- Standards B152
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions