Carbon Steel Sheet Stock, 0.125" Thick, Alloy A36, 12" W X 4 ft. L, Dry
- Item # 3DRU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3DRU1
- Catalog Page # 2184
- UNSPSC # 31231116
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Carbon Steel Sheet Stock
- Thickness (Decimal) 0.125"
- Width - Carbon Steel 12"
- Length - Carbon Steel 4 ft.
- Finish - Carbon Steel Dry
- Alloy Type - Carbon Steel A36
- Grade - Carbon Steel Low Carbon Steel
- Carbon Steel Standards A569, ASTM A1011, ASTM A36
- Temper Hot Rolled
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.030"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.125"
- Length Tolerance +/-0.125"
- Typical Tensile Strength (PSI) 58,000 to 80,002
- Typical Yield Strength (PSI) 36,000
- Typical Hardness 149
- Hardness Scale BHN
- Material Carbon Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.