Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
First Aid Kit, Kit, Plastic Case Material, Industrial, 25 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 49H432
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 54630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This kit expands basic items to give employees greater access to items needed to treat common workplace injuries. For portable use in mobile indoor and/or outdoor settings where the potential for damage of kit supplies due to environment is not probable. This kit should have the means to be mounted in a fixed position and have a water-resistant seal.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application General Purpose
- Number of People Served 11-25
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 25
- Case Material Plastic
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Height 5"
- Width 3"
- Depth 8"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application Industrial
- Number of Components 69
- Number of Shelves 0
- Color White
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2009
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type III
- Includes (1) First Aid Guide, (1) 5 x 9" Combine Dressing, (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. First Aid Tape, (32) 1 x 3" Adhesive Bandages, (1) 2 x 3" Extra Large Woven Bandages, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (10) BZK Antiseptic Towelletes, (6) First Aid Burn Cream, (4) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (1) 4 x 5" Cold Pack, (4) 3 x 3" Sterile Gauze Pads
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions