Drill Press Guard, 2-3/4 In. Chuck Dia.
- Item # 29DY69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29DY69
- Catalog Page # 2348
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drill Press Guard
- Max. Chuck Dia. (In.) 2-3/4
- Lower Spindle Bearing Collar Diameter (In.) 1-3/4-3-1/2
- Quill Dia. (In.) 1-3/4 to 3-1/2
- Max. Stroke (In.) 7
- Min. Stroke (In.) 4-5/16
- Window Material Polycarbonate
- Body Material Aluminum
- Color Bright Orange
- Characteristics Lower Half of Guard Provides Safe, Clear View, Guard Pivots Upward for Quick Chuck or Drill Bit Changes and Telescopes from Collar to Drill Point for Full Protection
- Fits Drill Presses with Exposed Lower Spindle Bearing Collar and Machine to Fit but Not Limited to No. 5PHC1, 5PHC2, 5PHC3, 5PHC4, 5PHC6, Needs to be Machined for Any Size Quill Larger than 1-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.