Class 800 Socket x Socket Globe Valve, Carbon Steel, 3/4" Pipe Size - Valves
- Item # 1PRL9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SV44834SW006
- Catalog Page # 2890
- UNSPSC # 40141611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Globe Valves Globe Valve
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/4"
- Connection Type - Valves Socket x Socket
- Shape - Globe Valves Tee
- Body Material - Valves Carbon Steel
- Media - Valves Air,Fluid,Gas,Oil
- Valve Stem Design Non-Rising
- Valve Handle Design Hand Wheel
- Max. Fluid Temp. - Valves 1000 Degrees F
- Max. Air Pressure 1100 psig @ 800 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Pressure - Valves 1975 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves 720 psi WSP
- Inlet to Outlet Length - Valves 3-9/16"
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center - Valves 6-57/64"
- Valve Class Class 800
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Style Bolted
- Wedge Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Graphite
- Handle Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASTM A105, BS 5352, NACE MR-0175
- Item Globe Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PRL1GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.