M6-1.00, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Class 8.8, 25mmL, Zinc Plated Finish, 20 PK
- Item # 1KYH8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1KYH8
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Hex Head Cap Screws feature hexagon-shaped heads for socket or wrench tightening. Class 8.8 steel cap screws are quenched and tempered. They are hard, yet malleable, allowing them to withstand shear force. Class 8.8 steel cap screws are comparable to Grade 5 steel cap screws.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Metric
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Class 8.8
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size M6-1.00
- Fastener Length 25mm
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type Metric Coarse
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ISO 4014
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 18mm
- Head Height 3.85mm
- Head Width 9.78mm
- Proof Load 640 N/mm2
- Tensile Strength 800 N/mm2
- Rockwell Hardness C22 to C32
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions