Check Valve, 2 in, Single, Inline Swing, Brass, FNPT x FNPT
- Item # 10F327
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10F327
- Catalog Page # 2898
- UNSPSC # 40141634
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Flow Design Single
- Mechanism and Body Design Inline Swing
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 2 in
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.75 to 1 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves Brass
- Max. Temp. - Valves 180 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves -20 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 200 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves 125 psi WSP
- Seat Material - Check Valves Brass
- Flow - Valves 120 gpm
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 4 7/32 in
- Cap to Inlet Center 2 5/8 in
- Hex Size 2 5/8 in
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.