7" Steel Carriage Bolt, Grade A, Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish, 3/8"-16 Dia/Thread Size, 50 PK
- Item # 1LY17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1LY17
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Carriage BoltsSquare neck cuts into wood to prevent turning during nut tightening.Low Carbon Steel, Grade A• Tensile strength: 60,000 psi Rockwell hardness: HRB 69-100For use with Grade A/Grade 2 nuts.Meet ASTM A307 Grade A standard.
- Item Carriage Bolt
- System of Measurement Inch
- Carriage Bolt Type Carriage Bolt
- Neck Type Square
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade A
- Fastener Finish Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Dia./Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Fastener Length 7"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Drill Size 25/64"
- Head Dia. 0.782"
- Head Height 0.188"
- Head Type Round
- Square Height 0.188"
- Square Width 0.368"
- Tensile Strength 60,000 psi
- For Use With Grade A Galvanized Nuts
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions