Carbon Steel Flanged x Flanged Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 2" Pipe Size
- Item# 1PRB8
- Mfr. Model# SV50114M020
- Catalog Page# 3581
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type Flanged x Flanged
- Port Full
- General Connection Type Flanged
- Max. Pressure 285 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 125 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material TFM(TM)
- Stem Type Self-Adjusting
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 301 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features 150# Flanged
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PPT7GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $576.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.