Carbon Steel Flanged x Flanged Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 1PRB4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SV50114M004
- Catalog Page # 2868
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Flanged
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type Flanged x Flanged
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 285 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 125 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material TFM(TM)
- Stem Type Self-Adjusting
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features 150# Flanged
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Item # 30C456NAVCO