Binding Post, Black; 1200VAC Hands Free Voltage, 33VAC/70VDC Hand Held Voltage
- Item # 5TWZ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5TWZ2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121435
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Test Lead Connector Binding Post
- Hand Held Voltage 33VAC/70VDC
- Hands Free Voltage 1200VAC
- Max. Amps - Test Lead Connector 15
- Body Material - Test Lead Connector Nickel Plated Brass
- Contact Finish - Test Lead Connector Nickel Plated
- Contact Material - Test Lead Connector Brass
- Insulating Material - Test Lead Connector Silicone Rubber
- Color - Test Lead Connector Black
- Length 2"
- Wire Size 0.0925"
- Operating Temp. Up to 239 Degrees F
- Spring Material Steel
- Standards CE, MIL-P-55149/8
- Features Mounts in Panels 0.062 to 0.125"
- Includes Hex Nut, Split Lockwasher, Brass Washer, Nylon Washer, O-Rings, Body, Cap, Instructions
- Item Binding Post
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PE40POMONA
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.