Bench Digital Multimeter
- Item # 5URG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5URG9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 4 to 1000V
- Voltage (DC) 400mV to 1000 V
- Amps AC 400uA - 10A
- Amps DC 400 uA to 10 A
- Resistance (Ohms) 400 to 40 M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.025
- Counts 39999
- True RMS Yes
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees F to 1832 Degrees F, (-40 Degrees C to 100 Degrees C)
- Capacitance 40nF to 40 mF
- Interface RS232C and USB
- Frequency Counter 40 Hz to 400 MHz
- Special Features 4 to 20 mA Loop
- Display Double Backlit Display
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Safety Rating CE
- Includes USB Interface Cable, (2) Test Lead, Point Contact Temperature Probe, (2) Alligator Clip, (2) Test Clip, RS232 Interface Cable, (6) 1.5V C Battery, Power Cord, Adaptor, Software in CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4PFZ9GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.