Beacon Warning Light
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Cost-effective flat-top strobe light helps indicate hazards or operation statuses. Flashing light. Polycarbonate lens and IP54 ABS housing. 60 fpm. Beacon warning light is stud-mount and requires a mounting bracket, No. 22UU63 (sold separately).
- Item Beacon Warning Light
- Color Red
- Lamp Type Strobe Tube
- Flashes per Minute 60
- Lamp Life 2,000 hr.
- Lens Design Cylinder
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Housing Material ABS
- Mounting Stud
- Operating Temp. -15 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Rating IP65
- Power Source 12 to 24VAC/DC
- Current Drawn 0.125 to 0.3mA AC
- Height 4-3/4"
- Diameter 4-1/2"
- Standards UL, RoHS, IP
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?