Analog Panel Mt Thermometer,0 to 160F
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Analog Panel Mount Thermometer
- Sensing Medium Vapor Actuated
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 160 Degrees
- Dial Size 3-1/2"
- Mounting Front Flanged with Back Outlet
- Tube Length 120"
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Tube Material Bronze Braided Copper
- Sensor Material Copper
- Sensor Length 1.87"
- Sensor Dia. 0.437"
- Sensor Connection 1/2" NPT
- Temp. Range (C) 17 Degrees to 71 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-1 Scale Division
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.