Air Hard Flat Stock,A2,1 In Wx36 In L
- Item # 33J148
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A25816
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231116
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Vacuum-degassed carbon steel is often used for applications as backup plate, stripper plates, machine parts, and punch pads. Made from fine grain, it can be easily machined, provides excellent weldability, and is used as a case hardening material for fixtures, cams, jigs, and patterns. All ends of ground flat stock are precisely cut.
- Item Air Hard Flat Stock
- Material Steel
- Width 1"
- Thickness 5/8"
- Finish RMS 45 Max
- Length Tolerance +.250"/.500"
- Hardness Scale 200 to 235 BHN
- Grade A2
- Standards UNS T30102, SAE J-437, ASTM A-681-07, FEDERAL QQT-570 REV C
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?