ABS with Metal Ring Toilet Flange, Adjustable, For Use With Grainger Item Number 1CNU1, 1CNU2, 1CNW1
- Item # 1WHR6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1WHR6
- Catalog Page # 2862
- UNSPSC # 40142406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Toilet Flange, Adjustable
- Sub-Category Hardware and Gaskets
- For Use With Grainger Item Number 1CNU1, 1CNU2, 1CNW1, 1WHR8, 1WHT4, 1WHT8, 1WHU4, 1WHU5, 1WHV1, 1WHV7, 1WHW2, 1WHW6, 1WHW8, 1WHX6, 1WHX9, 1WHZ4, 1WHZ8, 1WJA3, 1WJA7, 1WJB5, 1WJB9, 1WJC1, 1WJC8, 1WJD4, 1WJD8, 1WJE3, 1WJE6, 1WJE7, 1WJF4, 1WJG1, 1WJG6, 1WJG7, 1WJG9, 1WJH3, 3GUP1, 3GUP3, 3GUP4, 3GUP6, 3GUP9, 3GUR2, 3GUR3, 3GUR4, 3GUR6
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number 02986, 03042, 03415, 02237, 02413, 02754, 02763, 02764, 02814, 02824, 02828, 02852, 02857, 02869, 02873, 02878, 02882, 02887, 02892, 02901, 02907, 02908, 02924, 02929, 02935, 02941, 02949, 02950, 02979, 02990, 02999, 03003, 03024, 03086, 03047, 02230, 03041, 03025, 03405, 02796, 03026, 02782, 02249
- Material ABS with Metal Ring
- Size 4" x 3" Spigot
- Standards Cell Class 32222 As Defined In ASTM D3965
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.