8" Medium-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 1000 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 45JR97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 200-8UL-SK-B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 9-1/2"
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Swivel Lock Type Total Lock
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Total Lock
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. 08200-UL
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Wheel Color Red
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern D
- Plate Size 5" x 5-1/2"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Caster Brake Type Total Lock
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 3/16"
- Frame Finish Zinc
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.