8" Medium-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 1250 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 455T96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LH-C080R-16-FI
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Load Rating 1250 lb.
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 9-5/8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Cast Iron
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Wheel Color Silver
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Caster Plate Size 4-1/2" x 6-1/4"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-7/16" x 4-15/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Caster Max. Temp. 800 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking No
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards DIN EN, ISO 9001, ICWM
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with Brake
- Caster Brake Type Side Strap
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Swivel Radius 6-43/100"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. P-C-080X020/050R
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Includes Complete Caster with Total Lock
- Durometer 220 BHN
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Plate Thickness 1/4"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Features Push/Pull Force Reduction
- Application All Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters, Automotive Assembly Lines, Aerospace Tooling, Body Dolly Carts, Engine Dollies, Material Carts, Chassis Rack Carts
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.