8" Medium-Duty Rigid Plate Caster, 2520 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 29XW95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90PY08509R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Load Rating 2520 lb.
- Wheel Width 3"
- Overall Height 10-1/2"
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Rigid
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Wheel Color Green
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Plate Size 5" x 7-1/4"
- Durometer 95 Shore A
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 3/8''
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guards No
- Features Zerk Fitting In Swivel Section and Recessed Head of Hollow Axle
- Application Power Drawn Equipment, High Capacity Die Tables, Portable Work Benches, Machinery Dollies, Heavy Production Fixtures or Jigs, Corrugated Steel Box Trucks, Heavy Portable Storage Racks
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.