8" Medium-Duty Rigid Plate Caster, 2800 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 1NWE9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1NWE9
- Catalog Page # 1206
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Rigid
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Load Rating 2800 lb.
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 2-1/2"
- Overall Height 10-5/16"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Cast Iron
- Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Caster Plate Size 5-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Item Plate Caster
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape V-Groove
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Replacement Wheel 1NWG5
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Plate Thickness 1/4"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Caster Temp. Range Available No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1NWC7GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.