Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
7/8"-9 Alloy Steel Square Neck Plow Bolt, Grade 8, 5-1/2"L, Plain Finish, 1 EA
- Item # 1CFZ6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1CFZ6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161611
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Plow Bolts with #3 dome-heads are designed to install plow blades for construction and snow removal. Each features a countersunk square neck with 80° head angle that locks into position as the nut is tightened, providing added strength and durability. Grade 8 bolts provide high tensile strength and high torque capabilities.
- System of Measurement Inch
- Item Plow Bolt
- Plow Bolt Type Square Neck Plow Bolt
- Head Type - Plow Bolts #3 Dome
- Basic Material Alloy Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 7/8"-9
- Fastener Length 5-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Industry Standards SAE J-429
- Head Style Countersunk
- Head Dia. 1.409"
- Head Height 0.663"
- Head Angle (Deg.) 80
- Square Width 0.906"
- Tensile Strength (PSI) SAE J 429
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions