7/16"-14 x 6-1/2", Cylindrical, Socket Head Cap Screw, Alloy Steel, Steel, Black Oxide Finish, 5PK
- Item # 33F367
- Mfr. Model # SHCSBOX71614612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Socket Head Cap Screw
- Screw Style Socket Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Screw Head Type Cylindrical
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Alloy Steel
- Dia./Thread Size 7/16"-14
- Length 6-1/2"
- Fastener Finish Black Oxide
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Drive Type Hex Socket
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Thread Length 1-3/8" to 2-1/8"
- Head Height 7/16"
- Thread Dia. 7/16"
- Vented Hole Size Not Vented
- Head Dia. 11/16"
- Temp. Range - 20 Degrees F to 400 Degrees F
- Rockwell Hardness HRC 39 to 45
- Min. Tensile Strength 180,000 psi
- Screw Industry Standards ASTM A574, ASME B18.3
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.