6800-Series Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 3/4" x 50 ft., 2-1/2" Bend, Black
- Item # 16R012
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6803-24-00
- Catalog Page # 321
- UNSPSC # 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Liquid Tight Conduit Application Metallic, Extreme Temperature
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series 6800
- Conduit Trade Size 3/4"
- Flexible Conduit Nominal Length 50 ft.
- Flexible Conduit Color Black
- Flexible Conduit Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Flexible Conduit Usable Temp. Range -76 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Flexible Conduit Bend Radius 2-1/2"
- Standards Non-Halogen and Meets UL 94 HB
- Inside Dia. 0.820"
- Outside Dia. 1.030"
- Jacket Material Special Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Special Features Extreme Temperature, Utilizes The 6100 Series Very Flexible Core, Thermoplastic Rubber Jacket is Virtually Unaffected By Temperature Extremes and Contain No Halogens, The Material Has A Flammability Rating of Ul 94-HB and is UV Stabilized, Excellent for Areas of High and Low Heat with Little Ventilation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16R011GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.