6000-Series Flexible Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 1/2" x 100 ft., 3" Bend, Gray
- Item # 1YPF8
- Mfr. Model # 6002-30-00
- Catalog Page # 332
- UNSPSC # 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Liquid Tight Conduit Application Nonmetallic, General Purpose
- Item Flexible Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series 6000
- Conduit Trade Size 1/2"
- Flexible Conduit Nominal Length 100 ft.
- Flexible Conduit Color Gray
- Flexible Conduit Core Material Rigid PVC
- Flexible Conduit Usable Temp. Range -2 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Flexible Conduit Bend Radius 3"
- Standards UL1660 & CSA 22.2 No. 227.2 Type B, Conforms to The Requirements Of Section 14.5.5 Of The Electrical Standard For Industrial Machinery NFPA-79, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Inside Dia. 0.622"
- Outside Dia. 0.820"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Special Features UL & CSA listed -Type B Construction
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.