6 ft. Seamless 316 Stainless Steel Tubing, 1" Outside Dia., 0.902" Inside Dia.
- Item # 3ACJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ACJ7
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
316 Stainless Steel • Temp. range: -325° to 1500°FProvides the best resistance to pitting and corrosion of any of the austenitic (300 series) stainless steels. Extremely ductile, with excellent strength at elevated temperatures.SeamlessSeamless tubing can be produced with heavier wall thicknesses for mechanical applications. Ideal for hydraulic and instrumentation tubing in chemical, textile, and pulp and paper industries, and in marine environments.304 and 316 Stainless Steel TubingWelded and SeamlessMeets ASTM 269 standards.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Inside Dia. 0.902"
- Outside Dia. 1"
- Wall Thickness 0.049"
- Max. Pressure 1646 psi @ 72 Degrees F
- Tube Length 6 ft.
- Type Seamless
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +.010"/-0.010"
- Temp. Range -325 Degrees to 1500 Degrees F
- Standards Meets ASTM 269
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?