6" Heavy-Duty Rigid Plate Caster, 3000 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 29XW40
- Mfr. Model # 76-DUR-0630-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Heavy-Duty
- Extended Lead Yes
- Wheel Dia. 6"
- Load Rating 3000 lb.
- Wheel Width 3"
- Overall Height 8"
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Rigid
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Phenolic
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 5-1/4" x 6-1/8"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. DUR-0630-12
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Core Material Phenolic
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Plate Size 5-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Caster Raceway Roller
- Includes Complete Caster
- Durometer 90 Shore D
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 3/8"
- Frame Finish Blue Powder Coat
- Thread Guards No
- Features Kingpinless Raceway
- Application Dollies, Utility Carts, Platform Trucks in Boat, Ship Molding, Heavy Machinery and Equipment, Storage Tanks, and Coliseum Equipment
- Standards ISO 9001, ICWM
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.